A large amount of pollution and high salt wastewater in the wastewater pond in a coal chemical park in Shaanxi province could not be treated and discharged due to storage limitations and technical capabilities. There was the risk of wastewater overflow from the storage pond. The wastewater contained a lot of harmful substances, and its organic pollutant concentration was also very high. The improper wastewater disposal would result in an incalculable impact.
1. High concentration of pollutants
2. Complex components
3. Difficult disposal of the wastewater
Our contract was signed on December 25, 2017. The DTRO equipment was delivered to the project site on January 8, 2018 and the commissioning stage started on January 23, 2018. Within one month, we not only delivered a disk reverse osmosis system with a capacity of 2000 m3/d to the site, but also we finished the commissioning operation. The result was the reduction of high salt wastewater and production of the high quality recycled water. On February 5, 2018, the project acceptance was completed. At present, there is still a large amount of newly-produced high salt sewage discharged into the pond every day, but the high salt water level of the pond continues to decrease every day.
1. Reduced civil engineering investment, less investment in auxiliary equipment, high water quality and maximum reduction of evaporation water
2. The most reliable process route
3. The shortest time for supply and commissioning operation;
4. The most guaranteed after-sales service and spare parts supply
5. Rich case experience to ensure technical advantages