A large amount of high-pollution and high salt wastewater in a coal chemical park in Shaanxi was unable to be treated and discharged. Due to limitations in storage and technical capabilities, the possibility of overflow of the wastewater in the storage pond was very high. Because the wastewater contained a lot of harmful substances, and a high concentration of organic pollutants, the wastewater would produce an incalculable pollution loss to the water body if it were not properly disposed.
1. High concentration of pollutants
2. Complex composition
3. Disposal difficulty of the wastewater
Our contract was signed on December 25, 2017. Our DTRO treatment equipment, with a capacity of 2000 m3/day, was delivered to the project site on January 8, 2018. On January 23, 2018, the system commenced the commissioning stage, achieving high-concentration reduction of high-salt wastewater and high-quality regeneration. On February 5, 2018, the project was accepted by the project owner and the operation was transferred out from us successfully. Today, the project is running smoothly. Even though a large amount of newly-produced high salt sewage water is discharged into the pond every day, the high salt water level of the storage pond continues to decline.
1. Lower investment in civil engineering and auxiliary equipment. High quality of the treated water and minimal evaporation of wastewater
2. The most reliable engineering system and process
3. Shorter time frame from equipment manufacturing, delivery and operation commissioning
4. Best customer services and reliable parts supply
5. A wealth of project case experience to continue the enhancement of our technical advantages