This was a large project involving the treatment of high salt wastewater in an evaporation pond in Inner Mongolia.
The project owner previously used similar DTRO technology to treat the high salt water but experienced unsatisfactory results. On March 22, 2017, the project owner signed a contract with us to purchase a set of 1000 m3/d container high salt water treatment equipment with lower expectation. Through the diligence of our engineers, the DTRO equipment started the commissioning on May 18, 2017. The result was impressive. On January 2, 2018, the owner purchased another set of 1000 m3/day DTRO equipment from our company. Now the total processing capacity reaches 2000 m3/day, and the owner can recycle and reuse 700,000 m3 of wastewater per year.
1. Simple pretreatment process, small footprint and high mobility of the equipment
2. Little or no physical blockage
3. Minimal fouling and contamination
4. A long membrane life
5. Easy to maintain components
6. High recovery rate and low energy consumption
7. Low membrane replacement cost
8. High concentration factor