Focus on DTRO technology for high-quality wastewater reuse
- Membrane Material Preparation Successfully developed acid-resistant nanofiltration membrane, enabling company to extend from simple membrane applications to membrane material...
- Smart Manufacturing Self-developed fully automated DTRO module production line has achieved scale and standardized production, solved pain points of DTRO in terms...
- Plug & Play Concept NEWA has innovatively achieved equipment Plug & Play; standardization; and production scale. It can quickly response large and emergency projects.
- Complete Solution And Process Package NEWA continues to innovate in DTRO technology and processes, provides complete process packages and solutions for various industries. It has the characteristics...
- Complete Industrial Chain NEWA master complete industrial chain of DTRO membrane material production, DTRO membrane module and equipment manufacturing, implementation and operation of engineering...
Become Wastewater Reuse Leading Company Worldwide
- Landfill leachate
- Coal mine water
- Industrial Park Wastewater
- Municipal / Industrial Park Wastewater Reuse
- Steel / Coking / Chemical Wastewater
NEWA is using “pre-treatment + 2 Pass DTRO system” process. This process has a few advantages such as simple pre-treatment, short process, high recovery rate, and short construction period. Recovery rate is increased from 64% to more than 75% compared with traditional process.
Coal mine water
NEWA is using patented destabilization technology and make effectively combination of "destabilization process" and " membrane concentration technology" to reduce the amount of softening agent and output of softened sludge and solid salt, in order to save operation cost
Industrial Park Wastewater
NEWA has achieved a single DTRO container system processing capacity of 1000m³ / d, by integrating technologies such as multi-pass centrifugal pressurization and energy recovery, it achieved two major innovations in DTRO system integration, and successfully applied it in high brine wastewater field.
Municipal / Industrial Park Wastewater Reuse
NEWA is using new process method CDRO(Circular Disc Reverse Osmosis) to replace UF+RO, It has a few advantages such as high system recovery rate, small footprint, simple operation and convenient maintenance. Overall operating energy consumption is reduced by 10%, dosage of agent is reduced by 50%, and operating cost is reduced by 20%.
Steel / Coking / Chemical Wastewater
NEWA is using “CDRO + low pressure DTRO + high pressure DTRO” process method, effectively achieve deep concentration of steel wastewater, reduce subsequent evaporation investment and energy consumption.
Here, you can get the latest news and the hottest information in the industry at the first time.
- 2021 07/14 Newater Technology, Inc. Announces Completion of Merger >
- 2020 05/14 Newater Technology, Inc. Announces Receipt of Preliminary Non-Binding "Going Private" Proposal at $3.10 per Common Share >
- 2019 11/01 Newater Held its Annual General Shareholder Meeting on Oct 30, 2019 >
- 2019 11/01 Newater moving to new campus on Sept. 20, 2019 >